Retirement . Milo
Nine out of ten older Americans want to stay living at home as they age, though many worry about how long they’ll be able to maintain their independence. Holiday Retirement created Milo as an affordable alternative to home care so seniors can live at home with confidence, strength, and connection.
Digital Product Lead & Creative Director
Design and deliver digital apps and a scalable operations backend to support services offered for seniors in a monthly subscription model.
Services include meal delivery, companionship visits, progress reporting for loved ones, and 24-hour safety monitoring and fall detection.
The solution must integrate with existing safety fall detection device, route management system, and OMS software. Extend the product and scale by identifying and integrating to additional services for cost-effectiveness and
Digital Product Lead
Created requirements, led the UX and UI team, and worked with the development and QA team to deliver results in an agile workflow.
Product & Visual Design
Progressive web apps were created for the following:
- Members app with features for scheduling, food ordering, goal setting and tracking, and messaging
- Member’s loved ones to keep them up-to-date on progress, visits and messaging
- Sales for product catalog and e-commerce enrollment
- Field services with scheduling, routing, task lists, data capture, and reporting
- Operations for member services, daily oversight, data analytics and performance metrics